Category Archives: Archive
Book reviews written by Cheryl while Salon Futura was on hiatus.
- Maresi: A review of Maresi, the first volume in the Red Abbey Chronicles by Maria Turtschaninoff
- Vei – Volume 1: A review of volume 1 of Vei, a graphic novel series written by Sara B. Elfgren and illustrated by Karl Johnsson.
- Unravelling: A review of Karen Lord's novel, Unravelling.
- The Poetic Edda: A review of Professor Carolyne Larrington's translation of The Poetic Edda, a collection of Norse myths.
- Luna: Moon Rising: A review of the final volume in Ian McDonald's Luna series: Luna: Moon Rising.
- Embers of War / Fleet of Knives: A review of Embers of War and Fleet of Knives, the first two books in Gareth L Powell's Embers of War trilogy.
- Black Leopard, Red Wolf: A review of Marlon James's African epic fantasy novel, Black Leopard, Red Wolf.
- Atlas Alone: A review of Emma Newman's novel, Atlas Alone.
- This is How You Lose the Time War: A review of This is How You Lose the Time War, a novella by Amal El-Mohtar and Max Gladstone.
- The Ruin of Kings: A review of The Ruin of Kings, a debut fantasy by Jenn Lyons.
- The Raven Tower: A review of Ann Leckie's first fantasy novel, The Raven Tower.