Category Archives: Editorial
- Editorial – October 2021: A happy Halloween from Cheryl
- Editorial – September 2021: Much news about in-person and virtual conventions, and new books from Wizard's Tower
- Editorial – July 2021: Apologies time again. Also a Worldcon update.
- Editorial – June 2021: Cheryl is tired and cannot brain today
- Editorial – May 2021: The sun is shining in the UK. Cheryl is taking bets on how many days this will last. Meanwhile, in-person appearances are being planned.
- Editorial – April 2021: Cheryl is a Hugo Finalist again
- Editorial – March 2021: Cheryl is back from a month of being an historian rather than an SF critic
- Editorial – January 2021: A reminder that there will be no issue in February
- Editorial – December 2020: Cheryl looks forward, with some trepidation, to the new year.
- Editorial – November 2020: In which Cheryl talks about her plans for the future schedule
- Editorial – October 2020: A new month, a new look. Also, Woooooooo! -- Hallowe'en