This is Issue #39 of Salon Futura. Here are the contents:
- Cover: StarHenge: This issue's cover art is courtesy of Liam Sharp
- A Psalm for the Wild-Built: The new novella series from Becky Chambers promises to take a new view of some classic SF ideas
- Bluebird: Ciel Pierlot's debut novel is very impressive
- StarHenge: The multi-talented Liam Sharp has an ambtious new creator-owned comic coming soon
- Midnight Doorways: A collection of deeply creepy stories from Pakistan? Oh yes!
- The White Room: Now there's a surprise, a new novel from Zoran Živković!
- Rosebud: Paul Cornell finds hope on a very small scale
- Eastercon 2022: Is UK fandom getting back to "normal"? Sort of.
- Spiderman – No Way Home: Is this the end of Peter Parker? No, of course not.
- Story Matrices: Gillian Polack has thoughts on story construction
- Star Trek: Discovery – Season 4: After a great deal of difficulty getting to see it, Cheryl is not entirely impressed with Discovery's lastest outing
- Editorial – April 2022: Cheryl is playing catch-up, as usual