This is Issue #32 of Salon Futura. Here are the contents:
- Cover: The Ancient of Days: This issue's cover feature's William Blake's last, and perhaps most misunderstood, painting
- Loki – Season 1: Cheryl's massively spoilerific review of the God of Mischief's TV debut
- A Strange and Brilliant Light: A review of Eli Lee's debut novel, A Strange and Brilliant Light
- William Blake vs The World: A review of John Higgs' recent biography of William Blake
- Riot Baby: A review of Tochi Onyebuchi's Hugo Finalist novella, Riot Baby.
- Worlds Apart: Cheryl has a new book out. Lots of other people are in it too.
- Raya and the Last Dragon: Disney's latest fantasy movie is, um, very Disney...
- Editorial – July 2021: Apologies time again. Also a Worldcon update.