This is the December 2022 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: Generation Nemesis: This issue's cover is Ben Baldwin's art for the new Sean McMullen novel.
- Fault Tolerance: In which Eva Innocente finally gets to save the universe. More fun space opera from Valerie Valdes.
- Bloodmarked: The second volume of Tracy Deonn's imaginative re-working of Arthurian myth has finally arrived.
- SMOFCon #38: Cheryl takes a holiday in Montréal and finds out what is going on in the world of Worldcon.
- The Red Scholar’s Wake: Lesbian pirates, in Spaaaaaace! Aliette de Bodard's latest.
- Inventing Memory: In memory of Anne Harris, a book review from Emerald City #105
- Beyond the Northlands: What can the Norse Sagas tells us about actual Norse history. According to Eleanor Rosamund Barraclough, quite a lot.
- Sir Gawain and the Green Knight: The maddest of Arthurian tales gets the graphic novel treatment
- Ogres: A very clever novella from Adrian Adrian Tchaikovsky
- On Social Media: Twitter is dying. What are the alternatives?
- When It Changed: An academic conference on the state of feminist science fiction
- Jethro Tull at Bath Abbey: A little festival musical diversion, in a very lovely venue.
- Editorial – December 2022: For once Cheryl has a lot to say, including apologsing for the missing November issue.