This is the December 2021 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: Dust Up at the Crater School: This month's cover is once again by Ben Baldwin
- Beyond the Hallowed Sky: Ken MacLeod's latest series is perfectly timed to re-ignite interest in Spaceport Glasgow
- Worldcon 79 – DisCon3: This year's Worlcon has some spectacular highs, and some terrible lows.
- The Anthropocene Unconscious: Mark Bould demonstrates that literary criticism does not need to be dull and boring, with bonus sharknados.
- The Green Knight: How did Cheryl spend the Solstice? Watching The Green Knight, of course.
- Supergirl – Season 7: All good things must come to an end, but how a long-running series ends is important
- The Memory Theater: The latest book from Karen Tidbeck returns to the weird world of The Gardens, and Augusta Prime is her usual, terrible self
- Hawkeye: Marvel goes for the Christmas market with the Clint & Kate show
- The Necropolis Empire: Tim Pratt's latest series is a tie-in with a space opera strategy boardgame, not that you'd notice.
- Titans – Season 3: Nightwing and the crew's third outing finally makes it to Netflix and Cheryl immediately binge-watches it
- Editorial – December 2021: Oh look, it is the end of the year!