This is the October 2020 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: The Divine She-Wolf: This issue's cover is "The Divine She-Wolf" by Aleksandar Žiljak
- Vagabonds: A review of Hao Jingfang's debut novel, Vagabonds
- Machine: A review of Elizabeth Bear's latest White Space novel, Machine
- Lovecraft Country: A review of the TV series based on Matt Ruff's novel, Lovecraft Country
- Ring Shout: A review of P Djèlí Clark's novella, Ring Shout
- The First Sister: A Review of Linden A Lewis's debut novel, The First Sister
- Futuricon: A report on Futuricon, the 2020 Eurocon held in Rijeka, Croatia
- Octocon: A report on the 30th anniversary of Ireland's annual convention, Octocon.
- FIYAHcon: A report on FIYAHcon, and event run by and for fans of colour
- Seven Devils: A review of Seven Devils, a space opera novel by Elizabeth May and Laura Lam
- Editorial – October 2020: A new month, a new look. Also, Woooooooo! -- Hallowe'en