This is the September 2020 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: The Green Man’s Silence: This month's cover is The Green Man's Silence by Ben Baldwin
- Piranesi: A review of Piranesi, the long-awaited new novel from Susanna Clarke
- Settling the World: A review of Settling the World, the new collection celebrating 50 years of M John Harrison's short fiction.
- Flyaway: A review of Flyaway, the stunning fantasy debut novella from Katheen Jennings
- FutureCon: A report on a new online convention run largely out of Brazil, FutureCon.
- Reclaim, Restore, Return: A review of Reclaim, Restore, Return, a free anthology of Caribbean science fiction produced for this year's Bocas Lit Fest
- Shadow in the Empire of Light: A review of Shadow in the Empire of Light, a Regency romance with magic from Australian writer, Jane Routley
- The Drowned Country: A review of the new novella from Emily Tesh, The Drowned Country
- Flash Gordon at 40: A look back at one of the most bonkers pieces of movie space opera, which is now 40 years old
- Editorial – September 2020: Oh look, Cheryl has been too busy again. However did you guess?