This is the October 2019 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: The Green Man’s Heir: This month's cover features Ben Baldwin's artwork for Juliet E McKenna's award-nominated The Green Man's Heir.
- Editorial – October 2019: In which there is mention of a first guest article, and some thoughts on the future publication schedule.
- The Warrior Moon: A review of The Warrior Moon by K. Arsenault Rivera
- Interview – Ellen Datlow: An interview with the multi-award-winning horror editor, Ellen Datlow.
- FranKissStein: A Review of FranKissStein by Jeanette Winterson
- The Pleasant Profession of Robert A Heinlein: A review of The Plesant Profession of Robert A Heinlein by Farah Mendlesohn
- Feeling Badgered?: Kevin Standlee goes deep in the question of what makes a good convention badge.
- Alice Payne Arrives: A Review of Alice Payne Arrives by Kate Heartfield
- Shadows of Athens: A review of Shadows of Athens by JM Alvey
- David Mogo, Godhunter: A review of David Mogo, Godhunter by Suyi Davies Okungbowa
- Brightfall: A review of Brightfall by Jamie Lee Moyer
- FantasyCon 2019: Cheryl reports on the 2019 Fantasycon which took place in Glasgow