This is the May 2021 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: Steampunk Gears: Do we have a steampunk review in this issue? That might explain this cover.
- A Master of Djinn: A review of A Master of Djinn, the new steampunk Cairo book from P. Djèlí Clark
- Fugitive Telemetry: A review of the latest Martha Wells Murderbot book, Fugitive Telemetry
- Defekt: Nino Cipri returns to the whacky world of LitenVärld furtniture stores in this new novella, Defekt
- The Vanished Birds: Cheryl takes a look at The Vanished Birds by Simon Jimenez, who is one of the finalists for this year's Astounding Award.
- Requiem Moon: A review of Requiem Moon, the second volume of CT Rwizi's African-themed fantasy series.
- The Old Guard: A review of the Hugo Finalist movie, The Old Guard, and the graphic novel on which it was based.
- Wonder Woman 1984: The Amazons are back. There's good and bad. The good is mostly in the extras on the disc.
- Editorial – May 2021: The sun is shining in the UK. Cheryl is taking bets on how many days this will last. Meanwhile, in-person appearances are being planned.