This is the December 2020 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: Crow in Winter: This issue's cover is by Stefan Keller.
- Blackthorn Winter: A review of the new Liz Williams novel, Blackthorn Winter, the sequel to the critically acclaimed Comet Weather.
- The Once and Future Witches: A review of the new novel from Alix E Harrow, The Once and Future Witches.
- When the Tiger Came Down the Mountain: A review of the new Nghi Vo novella, When the Tiger Came Down the Mountain.
- The Left-Handed Booksellers of London: A review of the new novel by Garth Nix, The Left-Handed Booksellers of London.
- The Doors of Sleep: A reviw of Tim Pratt's latest novel, The Doors of Sleep.
- Last Stand in Lychford: A review of the final part of Paul Cornell's Witches of Lychford series: Last Stand in Lychford.
- Miracles of Our Own Making: A review of Liz Williams' history of paganism in the UK, Miracles of Our Own Making.
- Merry Happy Valkyrie: A review of a Christmas-themed fantasy novella set in Australia: Tansy Rayner Roberts' Merry Happy Valkyrie.
- The Mandalorian – Season #2: A review of season #2 of the Star Wars TV series, The Mandalorian.
- SMOFcon 37¼: A review of 2020's virtual mini-SMOFcon.
- Editorial – December 2020: Cheryl looks forward, with some trepidation, to the new year.