This is the June 2020 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: The Swordsman’s Oath: This issue's cover is "The Swordsman's Oath" by Geoff Taylor.
- Chosen Spirits: A review of Samit Basu's Indian cyberpunk novel, Chosen Spirits.
- Mexican Gothic: A review of Mexican Gothic, the new novel from Silvia Moreo-Garcia.
- She-Ra and the Princesses of Power – Seasons 4 & 5: A review of the final two seasons of the She-Ra re-boot, helmed by Noelle Stevenson.
- Diversity Audit: An analysis of the authors of books reviewed by gender and ethnicity.
- The Order of the Pure Moon Reflected in Water: A review of The Order of the Pure Moon Reflected in Water, a wuxia-based novella by Zen Cho.
- FINNA: A review of FINNA, a novella by Nino Cipri.
- Crisis on Infinite (TV) Earths: A review of DC superhero crossover event, Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- Ormeshadow: A review of Ormeshadow, a novella by Priya Sharma
- Editorial – June 2020: Cheryl explains that the outside world has intruded rather a lot on her life of late.