This is the May 2020 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: The Aldabreshin Compass: This month's cover is by Ben Baldwin
- Network Effect: A review of the first novel-length book in Martha Wells' Murderbot Diaries, Network Effect.
- Goldilocks: A review of Laura Lam's near-future science fiction novel, Goldilocks.
- The Lost Future of Pepperharrow: A review of The Lost Future of PepperHarrow, the latest novel by Natasha Pulley.
- Threading the Labyrinth: A review of Threading the Labyrinth, the debut novel by Tiffani Angus.
- WisCon Online: Cheryl reports from one of the first major conventions to go online thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Paper Hearts: A review of Paper Hearts, a new novella from Justina Robson
- Interview – Maria Gerolemou: An interview with Dr. Maria Gerolemou, an expert on ancient automata.
- The Mandalorian: A review of the Disney Channel's Star Wars spin-off series, The Mandalorian.
- Earth Abides: Cheryl looks at two reviews of a post-apocalyptic classic, Earth Abides by George R Stewart.
- Herland: A review of the feminist classic, Herland, by Charlotte Perkins Gilman.
- Oxford Fantasy Lectures: A breif review of a series of podcasts on fantasy literature produced by Oxford University.
- Editorial – May 2020: Another month in Lockdown, another issue. Here's what Cheryl has been up to.