This is the March 2020 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: The Thief’s Gamble: This issue's cover is The Thief's Gamble by Geoff Taylor
- Comet Weather: A review of Comet Weather, the new contemporary fantasy novel from Liz Williams
- Dark and Deepest Red: A review of Dark and Deepest Red, a YA fairy tale re-telling from Anne-Marie McLemore
- Mars: A review of the short story collection, Mars, by Croatian writer, Asja Bakić, translated by Jennifer Zoble
- Conventions Go Virtual: What does the sudden need to hold major events online mean for Worldcon? Cheryl has opinions.
- Star Trek: Picard: A review of the first season of the new Star Trek series featuring the return of Jean-Luc Picard
- Beneath the Rising: A review of Beneath the Rising, a decidedly weird tale of Tentacled Things by Premee Mohamed
- Interview – Juliet E. McKenna: An audio interview with author, Juliet E. McKenna
- The Golden Key: A review of The Golden Key, a debut fantasy novel about Victorian spiritualsts and faeries, by Marian Womack.
- The Unspoken Name: A review of The Unspoken Name, a debut fantasy novel by AK Larkwood
- The City of a Thousand Feelings: A review of The City of a Thousand Feelings, a novella by Anya Johanna DeNiro
- Editorial – March 2020: Cheryl explains how busy life is for her in self-isolation.