This is the February 2020 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: Mystical Mysterious Secret: This months cover art is "Mystical Mysterious Secret" by 024-657-834
- Agency: A review of Agency, William Gibson's long-awaited sequel to The Peripheral
- The Light of Impossible Stars: A review of Light of Impossible Stars, the final volume of Gareth L Powell's Embers of War trilogy
- Maresi: Red Mantle: A review of Maresi: Red Mantle, a YA novel by Maria Turtschaninoff
- To Be Taught if Fortunate: A review of To Be Taught if Fortunate, a novella by Becky Chambers
- Vei — Volume 2: A review of volume 2 of the graphic novel series, Vei, written by Sara B Elfgren and drawn by Karl Johnsson
- Watchmen — The TV Series: A review of Damon Lindelhof's TV series using Alan Moore's Watchmen characters and universe
- The Rampant: A review of the novella, The Rampant, by Julie C Day
- Picard — Countdown: There is a comic book series that acts as a prequel to the Picard TV series. Who knew? Now you do.
- Editorial – February 2020: In which I apologise for being a bit late with this issue, and have further Hugo thoughts.