This is the January 2020 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: Robot Planet Moon: This issue's cover is Robot Planet Moon by Kellepics.
- The Absolute Book: A review of The Absolute Book, the latest novel from New Zealand's Elizabeth Knox.
- The Ghurkha and the Lord of Tuesday: A review of Saad Z. Hossain's novella, The Gurkha and the Lord of Tuesday.
- The Stories We Don’t Tell: Cheryl has some thoughts about what sort of stories can be told about trans people.
- The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance: A review of the Netflix series, The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance.
- Some Hugo Thoughts: Cheryl has some thoughts about this year's Hugo nominations.
- The Lights Go Out in Lychford: A review of the latest volume in Paul Cornell's Lychford novellas, The Lights Go Out in Lychford.
- Shadows of the Short Days: A review of Shadows of the Short Days, a debut fantasy novel by Icelandic author, Alexander Dan Vilhjálmsson
- House of Whispers: Volume 1: A review of Volume 1 of Nalo Hopkinson's Sandman Universe comic, House of Whispers.
- The Menace from Farside: A review of Ian McDonald's novella, The Menace from Farside
- Titans : Season 2: A review of Season 2 of the Netflix superhero series, Titans.
- Editorial – January 2020: What has Cheryl been up to in January?