This is the November 2020 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: As the Distant Bells Toll: This issue's cover, As the Distant Bells Toll by Ben Baldwin
- Black Sun: A review of the start of a new epic fantasy series from Rebecca Roanhorse, Black Sun
- Freshwater: A review of Akwaeke Emezi's Otherwise Award winning debut novel, Freshwater
- Hav: A reprint of Cheryl's review of the brilliant Jan Morris novel, Hav, from Emerald City #133
- World Fantasy 2020: A report on this year's (virtual) World Fantasy Convention in Salt Lake City
- DALEKS: In which Cheryl remembers loving the Daleks as a kid, and how a new generation has an opportunity to have the same thrill.
- FIYAHcon Revisited: Cheryl takes a second look at FIYAHCON now that they have published details of how the online convention was run
- SHIELD – Season Six: A review of season 6 of the Agents of SHIELD TV series
- Editorial – November 2020: In which Cheryl talks about her plans for the future schedule