This is the September 2022 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: The Green Man’s Gift: This issue's cover is The Green Man's Gift by Ben Baldwin
- A Half-Built Garden: A Half-Built Garden by Ruthana Emrys is a novel with many different sources of interest
- The Bruising of Qilwa: A novella that is both science fiction and fantasy from an exciting new talent
- The Daughter of Doctor Moreau: Silvia Moreno-Garcia breathes new life into a classic concept
- Chicon 8 – The 80th Worldcon: Another year, another Worldcon. Cheryl was (virtually) there.
- Queering SF: A new collection of essays about queer SF&F
- Night’s Master: A blast from the past
- The Sandman – Season 1: At long last the Lord of Dreams comes to the screen
- The Hitch-Hiker’s Guide To French Science-Fiction: A guest article from Jean-Claude Dunyach on the state of French science fiction
- Tech to the Future: What exciting new technologies are on the horizon? A short film investigates.
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds – Season 1: In which Star Trek boldly goes where it actually has been before
- FantasyCon 2022: The con that almost wasn't is amazingly successful
- Editorial – September 2022: Cheryl is in Canada, but you still get a new 'zine