This is the April 2020 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: Unjust Cause: This issue's cover is Unjust Cause by Ben Baldwin
- The City We Became: A review of The City We Became, the new novel from NK Jemisin
- Tentacle: A review of Tentacle by Rita Indiana, translated from Spanish by Achy Obejas
- The Book of Flora: A review of The Book of Flora, the final volume in Meg Elison's Road to Nowhere trilogy.
- Interview – Lyda Morehouse / Tate Hallaway: An interview with author, Lyda Morehouse, aka Tate Hallaway
- War of the Maps: A review of War of the Maps, the latest novel from Paul McAuley.
- Interview – Anne Corlett & Kevlin Henney: An interview with Anne Corlett and Kevlin Henney about the new online convention, WiFi SciFi
- Triggernometry: A review of the Novella, Triggernometry, by Stark Holborn
- The Book of Koli: Cheryl talks about why she isn't review the fabulous new novel by Mike Carey, The Book of Koli
- Editorial – April 2020: As usual, Cheryl has been busy and not read as much as she wanted