Well, we’re back, sort of. Welcome to Salon Futura, the fanzine. There is a full explanation in the editorial. In the meantime, here is the contents list.
- Cover: The Green Man’s Foe: The artwork that Ben Baldwin produced for Juliet E. McKenna's latest novel, The Green Man's Foe.
- Editorial – August 2019: Cheryl explains why she is bringing back Salon Futura as a fanzine.
- Worldcon #77 in Dublin: A report on the 2019 World Science Fiction Convention held in Dublin, Ireland.
- The Calculating Stars: A review of The Calculating Stars by Mary Robinette Kowal
- Gods of Jade and Shadow: A review of Gods of Jade and Shadow by Silvia Moreno-Garcia.
- Interview – Regina Wang: An interview with Chinese science fiction writer and promoter, Regina Wang, made at the Åcon X convention in Finland.
- The Undoing of Arlo Knott: A review of The Undoing of Arlo Knott by Heather Child.
- Finncon 2019: A report on the 2019 Finncon, at which Cheryl was a Guest of Honour.
- Interview – Farah Mendlesohn & Cathy Butler: An interview with Professor Farah Mendlesohn and Dr. Cathy Butler about their plans for a conference devoted to the work of Diana Wynne Jones.