This is the April 2023 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: Full Moon: The issue's cover is "Full Moon" by Molly Rose Lee.
- Beyond the Reach of Earth: The new Ken MacLeod triology reaches book two.
- On Savage Shores: From the 15th century onwards, hundreds of native Americans crossed the Atlantic to Europe. Who were they, and what did they make of us? Caroline Dodds Pennock investigates.
- His Dark Materials – Season 3: Having reach the end of the TV trilogy, Cheryl has thoughts about the philosophical message of the books.
- Eastercon 2023: This year's Eastercon was a very mixed bag
- The Roamers: Francesco Verso's new novel sets the next stage of human evolution in Rome
- The Grey King: Book four of The Dark is Rising takes Will Stanton to North Wales
- Picard – Season 3: The third and final season of Star Trek: Picard ramps up the fan service to parts of the dial where no show has gone before.
- Editorial – April 2023: That was the month that wasn't. Also a Hugos reminder and the future of the Astounding Award.