This is the March 2023 issue of Salon Futura. Here are the contents.
- Cover: Golden Angel: This issue's cover is Golden Angel by Steffan Keller
- Space Crone: A collection of Le Guin's writing on feminism and gender? What's not to like?
- The Mimicking of Known Successes: A very big world in a quite small book
- Meru: Oh look, actual, serious science fiction!
- Rhapsody of Blood: Revelations: The fifth and final volume of the Rhapsody of Blood series is almost here. Cheryl has an advance copy.
- Everything, Everywhere, All at Once: OK, so it has won a heap of Oscars, but what does Cheryl think of it?
- Venus & Aphrodite: The goddess of love and lust has a surprisingly long career
- Greenwitch: Cheryl has reached book #3 of The Dark is Rising
- Editorial – March 2023: For the Trans Day of Visibility, Cheryl has a remarkable fantasy-related story