Skip to content
Category Archives: Interviews
- Interview – Farah Mendlesohn & Cathy Butler: An interview with Professor Farah Mendlesohn and Dr. Cathy Butler about their plans for a conference devoted to the work of Diana Wynne Jones.
- Interview: Liz Williams: Cheryl Morgan talks to author Liz Williams during the 2011 Eastercon in Birmingham.
- Interview: John Clute: Cheryl Morgan talks to critic John Clute at his home in North London.
- Interview: Nick Harkaway: Cheryl Morgan talks to author Nick Harkaway at his home in North London. Our apologies for Nick being an odd shade of blue early on. It took a while for the camera to adjust to the lighting. He looks a lot better later on, we promise.
- Interview: R.F. Long: Cheryl Morgan talks to author R.F. (Ruth) Long at the P-Con convention in Dublin, Ireland.
- Interview: C.E. Murphy: Cheryl Morgan talks to author C.E. Murphy at the P-Con convention in the Central Hotel, Dublin, Ireland. The conversation touches on topics such as crowd-funding for short fiction and the status of urban fantasy within the SF&F community.
- Interview: Ian McDonald: Cheryl Morgan talks to author Ian McDonald at the P-Con convention in the Central Hotel, Dublin, Ireland. They are both on black coffee after the superb Irish hospitality the night before. Ian talks about his current hit novel, The Dervish House, and his plans for future books.
- Interview: Gary K. Wolfe: Cheryl Morgan talks to critic Gary K. Wolfe at the London home of fellow critic, John Clute. A certain amount of red wine is involved.
- Interview: Ann VanderMeer: Cheryl Morgan talks to editor, Ann VanderMeer, about Weird Tales and some of the projects she is working on with her husband, Jeff.
- In Conversation with Jon Courtenay Grimwood: Sam Jordison talks to Jon Courtenay Grimwood about Venice, The Fallen Blade and future plans.
- Interview: Paul Cornell: Cheryl Morgan talks to Paul Cornell in the bar at BristolCon 2010 where Paul was one of the Guests of Honour.